Tuesday 24 July 2012

A little step aside...



Who sees beyond the calm blue sea?



What is the source and journey of that wave which crashes ever so gently on the never ending shores?




Is the storm a reflection of the turmoil within...?



Who knows... Who cares...

-Vidhisha
Hey readers!

As usual.. it's been a looong time! :)
Am back on vacations, which are nearing an end actually! I wrote this little thing last week on my way to Grand Bay. The weather and view were just soo inspiring and soothing! The bus had large windows, it was raining and it felt like the sun was playing hide and seek and just peeking through the clouds from time to time. I could only wish that time stopped or the journey went on. As always, my favourite tunes were running on my ipod which only contributed positively to the mood...

Sometimes things happen, they make you think and then we forget all about it. That's why I write. I write the important events down, those fleeting feelings as poems... Someday, when I am old, I will remind myself... IF I get to live that long! LOL!

We should have classes which promotes these feelings. I mean outdoor classes to get in touch with nature, long quiet drives... Maybe it will awaken our feelings towards Mother Earth. We'll come to love our planet and we do not hurt our loved ones out of our own selfishness.

But actually, my poem was not about nature. It rarely is. Just read it. Understand it. Let it sink in. It's all about you and others. A circle is only completed when everyone links their hands... So.. put out your hands.. the rest will fall into place...

On this note, I'll leave you to your thoughts...

Vidhisha

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing with us. I actually pictured the whole scene in my mind while reading that ^^ Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :)
      Am just glad that you liked it chinese doll! :P
      I'll have more coming soon but i want you to post yours too!! they are awesome! :D

      Delete
  2. Awesome lines ::who knows who care::

    Just in love with the magma of feelings that portrays & for the pictographic view of the bus & songs :)

    Yeah This is a good idea that one can have outdoor classes to pour out feelings & why not initiating it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If only I could! ;)
      glad you liked it my guru! :)

      Delete
  3. Simplicity is the essence of living
    little actions make greatest memories
    a glance back in time willhelp you ease sorrows which are present now

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is indeed! :)
      Sorrows are only where we allow them to be...
      So just decide to be happy and make happy memories! ^^

      Delete