Thursday 23 June 2011

The feeling of being in the midst of nowhere... ;/


Lost..? Yeah..That's the word. Why is it that every once in a while we feel lost? Though, we know exactly where we stand! Maybe am just bored. And of course! I think rather too much.. I feel that my brain should be paid for all the overtime thinking (needless to say useless thinking)!!

I want to do so many things daily! I keep getting great ideas! But I'll remain who I am..too lazy to actually do it! I'm sooo not inspired!!! But I really want to do something! I really want to write but I don't know what! You see?? That's the extent to which am lost.. pff...

Ok..Let me write about everything and nothing just for the sake of writing.. Seeing my complete lack of inspiration right now...am very..erm.."not hopeful" of becoming a writer someday. I really should put in some hard work since even the mind works to create dreams...So it's only natural that one has to work hard to fulfill their dreams! The dream of writing did not really crop up 'Out of the blue' ;)
I have someone to thank for that! My dearest sis, Chami! Love you loads!!! You were my first ever mentor! I had always liked writing, but I had never realized just how much until you came around.. I'll never thank you enough.

It's almost a week into my job placement now..Quiet me is working with an attorney! Law was always attractive to me. That was my dream career! It has not really changed. But just a bit modified though in the same field! I fell in love with Criminology when I first heard of it. Got a criminology module coming up this semester! I only pray am not disappointed... What am doing in the placement is not completely related to psychology but at least its something I like! (Yes...my life is really messy!) 

Hmm...I guess am just a hopeless case for tonight. :/ I'd better indulge in more creative writing.. Which is exactly what am gonna do for now.. :)

Oyasumi Mortals! ;)








1 comment: