Friday 17 June 2011

Indulging errant thoughts...

My first ever blog... I already have the feeling that this is gonna be boring. Actually..I don't really know how it works; or even why people write blogs. I might as well say that am just trying to get rid of my boredom by doing something I like; Writing! :) or rather.. 'Typing'..

Uni vacations are here. How is it possible for a normal student to be getting bored? Well, it definitely is! I love my little orthodox island; of course, the orthodox bit can be rather irritating. But! I have to admit the mix of culture does stop me from doing silly things.

How about I try a bit of self analysis? You're warned, am strange! So.. here we go!
Shy? Most of the time..controversial? I guess i am. Am a pretty confused person considering what I want from life. Most important! I hate describing myself! So am kind of struggling to find the right words. But since I really love writing, I'll make an effort. My passion? Music! How I wish music was a reasonable career option in my country...*sigh* Instead singing is only my favorite hobby. Once upon a time I used to write poems. Most of them indecipherable to strangers! I'll post some of them later. But I really should get back to it soon. Like music, writing is also NOT the best career to choose here. Unfortunate me! When am in the mood I can write pretty things unlike now. So, being a reasonable person I've chosen a reasonable field of study; Psychology. Whatever my friends may say and however much I may complain, I really love the subject but what I love better is Criminology, though these days am addicted to Japanese animes! Hmmm.. What next? Yeah! I am one of the few Proud persons who can claim to have the Bestest friends around! Throw in The Bestest Parents as well! I am not who I am by myself. They have a major role to play!

My first year at uni is over. I simply can't believe its gone by so fast! Am afraid the next two years are going to go just as fast! I do not really want to grow up that fast! I like my student life, in fact LOVE it! Being carefree (within limits) and hanging around with friends! My mind is full of the plans which have already been formed for the next coming year! I plan to become a better student (I'll most inevitably miserably fail like each year)! I am kind of a lazy person... Blogging seems very interesting but I might easily give it to laziness! Yeah..That's me.. But I'll definitely make an effort. It will be an enriching experience! :)

So I'll stop boring you now if you have not already stopped reading quite long back! I'll look up one of my poems for you! :)
Good Night all!

No comments:

Post a Comment